ATK (Advanced Task Killer) App is the #1 task killing manager Application. It is a tool to kill applications running and clean memory. It helps in managing our phones running apps and services. If our phone often runs slowly or battery is exhausted so soon, then this App will be an ultimate choice to kill tasks, free memory, and speed up our phone as well as save battery. It is pretty simple and user friendly. Open this App and have a look at the running applications list. Uncheck some apps you don’t want to kill such as Advanced Task Killer and some of our phone apps. Then tap the button ‘Kill selected apps’, it will kill all applications checked. If we don’t want to kill any app, then we can tap it on the running applications list. Then its check box will turn to gray.
This App is used to avoid some App which will start up once we turn on our phone or be invoked by some events. Our programs in which we turn on event notifications might periodically run in the background, depleting our battery. Ignore list is the other feature which is used for some App which we do not want to be killed for ever. If we long press on the app listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then we can select ‘Ignore’, the application would be moved to ignore list. When we tap ‘Kill selected apps’, it won’t be killed any more.
– Battery Saver, a plug-in to save battery
- Optimize your phone memory intelligently and automatically
- Memory Meter, Indicate the amount of memory that has been used
- Free your phone memory by clicking “OPTIMIZE” button
- Optimize phone memory easily just by a widget
- Kill selected apps or services for memory optimization
- Put apps that you do not want to kill in it which can protect them from being killed