How to Add Rounded Border Around Headings
It is very simple to do so, all we need is to add few lines of CSS code into Blogger template manually and it should be done. Just follow the steps carefully make sure you have taken backup of your Blogger blog before doing any change in the source code.
1. Go to Blogger > Template > Edit HTML > Proceed.
2. Press Ctrl+F to search the line of code which is given below:
3. Just above it paste the following code:
border:2px solid black;
- If you are adding H3 tags for headings in your posts then don’t change h3, otherwise change it to whatever you are using like H2 or H4 etc.
- If you want to change the colour of the border then change black to any colour you like.
- And remember you can add the same code given above with different heading tag means you can copy and paste the above code with H2, H3 and H4 tags individually to add rounded border around all H2, H3 and H4 headings in your blog posts as right now it will only add rounded border on H3 tag.
4. After pasting the code click on Save template and it is done.
Need Any Help?
If you still need any help regarding this tutorial then simply comment below with your problem that you are facing and once again make sure you take backup your blog before changing source code.