This App offers free Med Check, the groundbreaking new way to automatically check for interactions, overlapping side effects and precautions. Drug Information, Interaction Checker, and Medication Organizer can be known without internet connection.
The founder of Pocket Pharmacist holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and is a licensed Pharmacist. Our primary goal is to help people better understand and manage their (patient’s) medications. When we summarize a medication for Pocket Pharmacist, we are extremely careful to only include the information that we would want our families and friends to focus on. Therefore, you can be confident that you are not getting bogged down with unnecessary information.
Med Check, the latest addition to Pocket Pharmacist, is a groundbreaking new way to ensure medication compatibility. It automatically alerts you to potentially life-saving interactions, precautions and side effects for two or more medications. Best of all, Med Check is easy to use and understand. Pocket Pharmacist also features the easiest to use medication organizer, Med Box. Med Box keeps track of your medications, allergies, medical conditions, Doctors and pharmacies. It is great to use medication organizer and reminder.
The user can create a patient profile, where it saves the patient-specific disease and drugs and triggers an alarm when it is time to take the medicine or time to refill the prescription based on pre-filled information. Pocket Pharmacist is a smart and well-priced App for both healthcare givers and patients.
• Created by a Clinical Pharmacist (Doctor of Pharmacy)
• Determines compatibility between current or newly prescribed medications
• Voted number one Pharmacy App (best drug information app) by iPhone Life Magazine
• Setting alarms or reminders for when to take medication
• Organizing medication lists for your parents, your clients, or yourself
• Internet connection not required
• Perfect for individuals, caregivers, physicians, nurses, students, and other healthcare professionals