What Data Does SlateAiro Collect & How Do We Use It
SlateAiro generally collects information for the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions and communications. Name, geographical location, IP address and email information may be collected and stored as a necessary part of ongoing communications and presentation of relevant information to you, the end user. SlateAiro may need to share geographical location and IP Address with advertisers and other similarly situated third parties as a requirement to complete a transaction or for use of their services.
- To provide service and support. Contact and other information may be collected to assist needs and customer support for SlateAiro. This information is also used to improve our products and services and to provide product and service updates, and similar notices.
- To respond to user inquiries and requests for information.
- To provide useful marketing information. We may use information from you to provide timely and relevant notices of events, releases and updates, and service developments.
- To provide additional information on corporate events or related products. We occasionally use your information to provide you with details on events and products that may meet your needs.
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement authorities.
SlateAiro will offer you the opportunity to choose whether your Personal Information is to be (a) disclosed to a third party or (b) used for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. SlateAiro does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except vendors specifically contracted to provide aid in delivering our products and services.
SlateAiro will take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
SlateAiro will not process your Personal Information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. To the extent necessary for those purposes, SlateAiro will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is relevant for its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
SlateAiro will provide you with reasonable access to your Personal Information that it holds and will undertake reasonable steps to permit you to correct, amend or delete that information demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
Transfer to Third Parties
SlateAiro will conduct compliance audits of its relevant privacy practices to verify adherence to this policy. Any employee that SlateAiro determines is in violation of this policy will be subject to disciplinary action.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to the Legal Department at email@example.com. Upon confirmation of the legitimacy of your request, SlateAiro will take reasonable steps to investigate and attempt to resolve complaints regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy. For complaints that cannot be resolved between you and SlateAiro, SalteAiro has agreed to resolve all other disputes through binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association.
Disclaimer of Liability
SlateAiro is providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its content. Likewise, SlateAiro disclaims any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, procedure, method, apparatus, product, or process posted on the site. Neither SlateAiro, its employees, nor associates assumes any responsibility for loss or damages resulting from the use of information contained on this site.
The text and images of people, products, or places displayed on this site are the property of either SlateAiro, or its licensors. The use of these images and/or text by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited unless you obtain the express, written permission of SlateAiro. Any unauthorized use of these images and/or text may violate copyright laws, trademark and service mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.