Talking SMS and Caller App is an enhanced caller id android application which speaks up the name of the calling person or the person sending SMS. Want to know instantly who messaged you and what is written in it? Now your Phone reads and tells you as soon as an SMS arrives. This application also has the ability to speak the SMS contents. Message will automatically be read on any incoming SMS
Blind people can make use of this App. People who want their SMS read when they are driving need this app the most. It supports quite on turn or flip. It may be inappropriate at times for the speech to continue. For example a very long SMS is sent by your friend and you don’t it all to be read out. You can flip or turn your phone and the speech stops. We can avoid reading unknown SMS which means we can read SMS only from our phone contacts. When we activate the speech using the settings there will not be any ringtone. We can adjust the speed and pitch of the speech.
- Speaks the name of the calling person when your phone is ringing
- Speaks the name of the SMS sender as soon as the SMS arrives
- Reads SMS contents
- Custom speech settings for SMS and Call
- No ringtone while speech.
- Ability to change Speech pitch and speed of the speech
- No need to click or getting into the Inbox to check SMS
- The Phone tells you Sender’s Name and reads the Full message
- Option to enable or disable, raise or lower the alert volume.
- Avoid reading unknown SMS. Remains silent when your ringer volume is silent – no speech for call or SMS